A continuación se detallan los datos de la oferta:
Finance and Administration Manager
About the Company:
We are a preclinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel chemical entities for the treatment of inflammatory chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis and scleroderma. Based in Córdoba, Spain, we are on a solid growth trajectory and have a highly energized and accomplished international team.
About the Role:
This role will help build and execute financial reporting and transactional activities with the Managing Director, Finance and Administrative assistant and outside bookkeeper and auditors. The successful candidate will have experience building strong foundations within rapidly growing organizations and be able to flex between building process and operational work.
• Prepare monthly financial statements, metrics, and actual vs. budget variance reports
• Manage and process Accounts Payable
• Manage and process Payroll
• Manage and file tax filings as needed
• Establish and maintain internal controls to support the financial infrastructure
• Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with professional standards and government regulatory requirements
• General human resource tasks
• Contribute to IT maintenance (webpage, emails, etc).
• Other duties are required and/or assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in accounting
• Minimum of 5 years directly relevant experience
• Previous start up and pharmaceutical experience highly preferred
• Strong financial and accounting competence including planning, analysis, accounting principles, and payroll
• Strong communication skills – both Spanish and English (level C1 MCER)
• Demonstrated ability to build trusting and credible relationships throughout an organization
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to be flexible in response to change